How to Setup VultureVPN on Android?
Want complete internet freedom on your Android device? Here’s how to install VultureVPN Android app on it to experience unlimited security, entertainment & streaming.
Things to consider:
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection.
- An Android phone/tablet.
- Own a paid VultureVPN account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)
How to download & install VultureVPN Android App
- Open Google Play Store & Search for VultureVPN
- Tap Install
- VultureVPN app has successfully installed - Tap Open
- Login using your "app" details displayed on the Client Area for your subscription
To obtain these you can click HERE and click on the Active Service then look for the below App Login Details
Use these details to login to the app below
- Once logged in tap the power button to connect to our VPN Network - You can click Auto Select if you wish to choose a specific location
Should you need any further support you can speak to our 24/7/365 support team here.